Our people are what bring the Bell Works experience to life—an exciting gathering of passionate individuals who push themselves to learn, evolve and explore.
Bell Works is about breaking down the barriers found in most closed office environments, giving people the space to interact and thrive.
We’re breathing life into the workplace, bringing together ideas and inspiring new ways of doing.
Located between New York City and Philadelphia, Holmdel, NJ is easily accessible by a number of highways and nearby public transportation.
Bell Works will service the town of Holmdel by housing many essential local amenities, including public facilities like the public library.
Learn more about Holmdel and Monmouth County via county demographics, available to download here.
Exit 114 right off of the Garden State Parkway – 5 minute drive
1. New York City Easily accessible by car, train or bus – 1 hour drive
2. Newark Liberty International Airport Enjoy the freedom to go anywhere – half hour drive
3. Philadelphia A quick trip by car or rail – 1 hour and a half drive
4. Trenton In close proximity to New Jersey’s state capital – 1 hour drive
5. New Jersey Beaches Long Branch, Point Pleasant, Long Beach Island and Ocean City – half hour
6. The Poconos Grab your skies, your kayak, your, hiking boots and go! – 2 hour drive
7. Atlantic City Visit the world-famous boardwalk – 1 hour and half
8. Morristown Known for historical buildings, new restaurants and wine bars – 1 hour
9. Hazlet Station / NJ Transit A quick drive away – 10 minute drive
10. Park & Ride Conveniently connect to mass transit – 10 minute drive
11. Asbury Park Catch a concert at the famous Stone Pony or relax on the beach – 20 minute Drive
12. Princeton University Your Ivy League interns are closer than you think – 1 hour drive
13. Met Life Stadium Cheer on your favorite sports team – 40 minute drive
14. Heliport on site at Bell Works
Other Nearby Universities:
Rutgers University Easily access the largest University in the state – half hour drive
Monmouth University Monmouth county’s local university – 20 minute drive