10:00 am - 2:00 pm
at Bell Works
101 Crawfords Corner Rd
Please join us at Bell Works for the Team Vienna 3- Mile Walk 4 SUDC, Sat., March 30, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. $25 per participant.
Beginning at 10 a.m., join us for:
- An opening message from Dr. Denise Wunderler (Vienna’s mom, Founder/President of Team Vienna 4 SUDC Awareness Inc., USA Volleyball/FIVB Team Physician)
- A 3-mile indoor walk
- Team Vienna t-shirt for each registered walker
- Swag bag from Bell Works businesses
- A special drawing for a designer handbag from the Lauren Farrell NY Vienna Collection
- Music by Incredible Soundz Entertainment, waffles by The Waffle Cabin, balloon animals and card tricks
About this event
Two year old Vienna died on Nov. 12, 2017 due to a category of death that unknown to the medical community—SUDC, Sudden Unexplained Death in Childhood, which affects kids ages 1-18 years old. Vienna’s mom and dad are both physicians and never heard of this until their beautiful, healthy daughter stopped breathing after falling asleep. She was 2 months shy of 3 years old. There was no explanation for her death, after a thorough investigation, including autopsy, death scene investigation, medical record review and genetic studies. Their nonprofit’s mission is to raise awareness and research support for SUDC, while honoring sweet Vienna. To learn more, please visit their website www.TeamViennaSUDC.org.